Two-time Olympic medalist Sushil Kumar, who was with the Indian wrestling team as a national observer in Paris, has given his report to the Sports Ministry and recommended an immediate appointment of a foreign coach post India’s no medal show in the World Championship.
- Next story Estonia win mixed doubles curling title in Winter Games
- Previous story Britain remembers princess Diana
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince