Two-time Olympic medalist Sushil Kumar, who was with the Indian wrestling team as a national observer in Paris, has given his report to the Sports Ministry and recommended an immediate appointment of a foreign coach post India’s no medal show in the World Championship.
- Next story Estonia win mixed doubles curling title in Winter Games
- Previous story Britain remembers princess Diana
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo