Mumbai, Aug 27 (ANI): Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj inaugurated ‘Videsh Bhavan’ in Mumbai. Swaraj said that Videsh Bhavan will be set up in all state capitals but this one will be the centre to provide all facilities. Sushma Swaraj said that the existing Passport Seva Kendras in Mumbai will continue to function from their existing locations but under the administrative jurisdiction of the RPO Mumbai.
- Next story Aug 27. 2017 – South Asia Focus
- Previous story Court proceedings against Ram Rahim to start from 2:30pm
- Marco de Vincenzo Show- Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- MP Girl Becomes India’s First Girl To Fly A Fighter Plane
- AIADMK Launches Jaya Lalitha Bronze Statue
- Marco de Vincenzo Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan (with interview)
- Versace Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan