Mumbai, Aug 27 (ANI): Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj inaugurated ‘Videsh Bhavan’ in Mumbai. Swaraj said that Videsh Bhavan will be set up in all state capitals but this one will be the centre to provide all facilities. Sushma Swaraj said that the existing Passport Seva Kendras in Mumbai will continue to function from their existing locations but under the administrative jurisdiction of the RPO Mumbai.
- Next story Aug 27. 2017 – South Asia Focus
- Previous story Court proceedings against Ram Rahim to start from 2:30pm
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues