Mumbai, Aug 27 (ANI): Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj inaugurated ‘Videsh Bhavan’ in Mumbai. Swaraj said that Videsh Bhavan will be set up in all state capitals but this one will be the centre to provide all facilities. Sushma Swaraj said that the existing Passport Seva Kendras in Mumbai will continue to function from their existing locations but under the administrative jurisdiction of the RPO Mumbai.
- Sushma Swaraj inaugurates ‘Videsh Bhavan’ in Mumbai
- Court proceedings against Ram Rahim to start from 2:30pm
- Lalu Yadav posts morphed image of ‘BJP bhagao, Desh bachao’ rally on Twitter
- Fully prepared to tackle any violence regarding Ram Rahim’s sentencing: Delhi Police PRO
- UP Minister calls himself ‘Gabbar Singh’