New Delhi, July 11 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj met Deputy Prime Minister of Yemen Abdulmalik Abduljalil Al-Mekhlafi with an aim to boost bilateral ties, in New Delhi on Tuesday. The Deputy PM, who is also Yemen’s foreign minister, arrived on a four-day visit to India. Both the leaders discussed situation in Yemen and the Middle East, safety of Indians in Yemen and other issues. They are also likely to discuss challenge of militancy because groups like the Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State are said to have bases in some parts of Yemen, which causes instability in the country.
- Sushma Swaraj meets Deputy PM of Yemen to boost bilateral ties
- Fresh showers bring respite from humidity
- Large scale of forests in Gilgit-Baltistan leads environmental degradation
- India ‘stands united’ against heinous terrorist attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims: Asaduddin Owaisi
- Higher prices lifts PepsiCo’s profit