New Delhi, July 16 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Sunday met the kin of 39 Indians missing in Iraq since 2014. During the meet, Swaraj informed about the channels that have been activated to locate their missing relatives. The day Prime Minister of Iraq Haider Al-Abadi declared Mosul of being liberated from ISIS, Swaraj asked MoS EAM General V.K Singh to visit the state and bring more information in the missing Indians case. Swaraj informed that the missing Indians were employed for construction of a hospital but they were later put into agricultural work, and from there they were sent to Badush prison. Swaraj added that General V.K. Singh might visit Mosul again if required. Moreover, the External Affairs Minister of Iraq is scheduled to visit India on 24th July.
- Next story Female driven Disney film hopes to inspire
- Previous story Tral encounter: 3 terrorists gunned down by security forces
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident