New Delhi, July 16 (ANI): External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Sunday met the kin of 39 Indians missing in Iraq since 2014. During the meet, Swaraj informed about the channels that have been activated to locate their missing relatives. The day Prime Minister of Iraq Haider Al-Abadi declared Mosul of being liberated from ISIS, Swaraj asked MoS EAM General V.K Singh to visit the state and bring more information in the missing Indians case. Swaraj informed that the missing Indians were employed for construction of a hospital but they were later put into agricultural work, and from there they were sent to Badush prison. Swaraj added that General V.K. Singh might visit Mosul again if required. Moreover, the External Affairs Minister of Iraq is scheduled to visit India on 24th July.
- Next story Female driven Disney film hopes to inspire
- Previous story Tral encounter: 3 terrorists gunned down by security forces
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia