New Delhi, July 26 (ANI): As a helpful gesture, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj once again extended her hands to help a daughter-in-law from Pakistan. Asking for help in getting visa a man, Yasar, from Mumbai requested for help. He tweeted, “Hi mam, I am frm mum I got married to pakistani girl last yr in April2016, Mam I need ur help plzz kindly help me to get visa.@SushmaSwaraj.” In a response to his tweet, Sushma replied, “Indian daughters and daughters in law from Pakistan or any other country are always welcome.” However, this is just one of the many such instances when the External Affairs Minister had shown eagerness to help people facing problems across borders, be it Pakistan or any other country.
- Next story Kargil Vijay Diwas: Arun Jaitley, Chiefs of defence forces pay floral tributes at Amar Jawan Jyoti
- Previous story 9th Mango Festival held by the National Media Club in Delhi
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House