New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): During discussion with the United States Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, Union External Affairs Minister (EAM), Sushma Swaraj, on Wednesday attacked Pakistan for its pro-terror policies. Swaraj said that U.S. President Donald Trump’s anti-terrorism policies can only succeed when Pakistan takes action on terror groups, operating under safe haven in its territory. The Union Minister, who was addressing a joint statement along with Tillerson, informed that India, USA and Afghanistan will hold a trilateral meeting upon the issue of ‘terrorism’ in December, in India.
- Sushma Swaraj shames Pakistan for harbouring terrorism during talks with Rex Tillerson
- Turkey starts trial of rights activists, including Amnesty local head
- Special talk with Dineshwar Sharma, who is representative of Indian Government in J&K
- U.S. concerned about Pakistan’s stability – Tillerson
- Braid-Chopping fueling unrest rumours in Kashmir