A meningitis outbreak in Nigeria has killed 745 people, an increase of more than 50 percent in barely a week, officials say, sounding the alarm over the feared epidemic. In the Nigerian capital Abuja, health chiefs are warning that vaccines have been exhausted.
- Next story Bombers at Syria transit site ‘disguised’ as aid workers: UN
- Previous story Busy harvest time in China’s bamboo forests
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank