Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), July 14 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday took cognizance into the issue of a packet of suspicious white powder found in the State Assembly and has sought for a National Investigative Agency (NIA) probe into it. The Chief Minister had called a high level meeting at 10:30 am today in connection to the same. 60 grams of suspicious white powder was recovered from the assembly premises during the ongoing session. The samples were sent for forensic test. Security was enhanced at the location after the threat.
- Next story 6 persons arrested for thrashing toll plaza employee
- Previous story Conjoined twins shifted to AIIMS for separation surgery
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’