The National Investigation Agency Special Court has acquitted Swami Asemanand in the infamous Ajmer Dargah blast case of 2007. Meanwhile three others have bee convicted.
- Next story Final Phase Of Manipur Polls Go Off Peacefully
- Previous story Drought-striken Somalia needs help to avoid famine, Guterres
- BJP makes mountain out of a molehill when it comes to AMU: Zafaryab Jilani
- Congress should at least respect its own ministers: CM Shivraj on Digvijay Singh’s statement
- Prashant Kishor appointed as JD (U) national vice president
- Jada Pinkett cried for ‘45 days straight’ while tackling marriage woes
- Neymar heaps praise on Argentina ahead of friendly