The National Investigation Agency Special Court has acquitted Swami Asemanand in the infamous Ajmer Dargah blast case of 2007. Meanwhile three others have bee convicted.
- Next story Final Phase Of Manipur Polls Go Off Peacefully
- Previous story Drought-striken Somalia needs help to avoid famine, Guterres
- Minnesota officer charged with murder in Australian’s death: authorities
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility