The National Investigation Agency Special Court has acquitted Swami Asemanand in the infamous Ajmer Dargah blast case of 2007. Meanwhile three others have bee convicted.
- Next story Final Phase Of Manipur Polls Go Off Peacefully
- Previous story Drought-striken Somalia needs help to avoid famine, Guterres
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1