Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Aug 16 (ANI): Odisha state has recorded as many as 155 N1-H1 cases, where nine succumbed to the disease, as confirmed by Health Minister of Odisha Pratap Jena. Two doctors from Capital Hospital Bhubaneswar and SCB Medical College were tested positive and are undergoing treatment. Giving details, doctor of Capital Hospital said there are separate wards and ICU where swine flu patients are being treated. He also informed that entire hospital staff will be vaccinated. As many as 16 fresh swine flu cases were reported on Aug 14 in Odisha.
- Next story Bizzare! Blue dogs spotted walking Mumbai streets
- Previous story Fake glasses sell ahead of eclispe
- Sunny Leone Hubby Deniel Weber Abuses Media on His birthday party | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- Sunny Leone Hosts A Surprise Birthday Party For Husband Daniel Weber
- Soha Ali Khan Launch of The Bio Oil Coffee Table Book Unstretched Journey
- Up Legislative Council Chief’s Son Strangled To Death By His Mother
- Kareena Kapoor Spotted Fully Drunk and Shouted on Her Driver! | Bollywood | News & Gossips