Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Aug 16 (ANI): Odisha state has recorded as many as 155 N1-H1 cases, where nine succumbed to the disease, as confirmed by Health Minister of Odisha Pratap Jena. Two doctors from Capital Hospital Bhubaneswar and SCB Medical College were tested positive and are undergoing treatment. Giving details, doctor of Capital Hospital said there are separate wards and ICU where swine flu patients are being treated. He also informed that entire hospital staff will be vaccinated. As many as 16 fresh swine flu cases were reported on Aug 14 in Odisha.
- Swine flu hits Odisha: 155 positive cases, 9 deaths so far
- Fake glasses sell ahead of eclispe
- West Indies captain dismisses criticism of his young test team
- Rahul Gandhi slams Centre, says in 3 years Modi Government created problems with friendly nations
- Rohit Sharma expresses excitement over his appointment as Vice-Captain