New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): After Thursday’s attack on a Swiss couple by a group of unidentified men in Uttar Pradesh’s Fatehpur Sikri, the Ministry of External Affairs on Friday said that it believes in quick redressal of the issue and is in constant touch with the Swiss embassy in regard of the issue. While addressing the mediapersons, MEA spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said the ministry’s response in such cases is to bring immediate relief to victims. Speaking on the Doklam issue, Kumar said asserted that there are no new developments at Doklam and its vicinity since August 28th disengagement and that reports to the contrary were incorrect.
- Thousands celebrate Catalan declaration of independence
- Swiss couple attack: MEA believes in ‘quick redressal’ of the issue
- Watch: 2 killed, 4 injured after state-run bus rams into vehicles, pedestrians
- Big B receives special gift from Shefali Shah
- Rajinikanth, Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar’s new 2.0 poster looks intriguing