Assam, Aug 23 (ANI): Water in Brahmaputra river in Assam started receding on Wednesday, bringing respite to the state ravaged by floods for nearly a month now. Despite the increasing death toll, the situation seems to be improving as reported by the locals. The Brahmaputra river in July submerged the Kaziranga wildlife sanctuary, home to the world’s largest population of the endangered one-horned rhinoceros.
- Next story Biking queens set off to spread message of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’
- Previous story Swedish journalist torso found in Denmark – police
- Sunny Leone Hosts A Surprise Birthday Party For Husband Daniel Weber
- Soha Ali Khan Launch of The Bio Oil Coffee Table Book Unstretched Journey
- Up Legislative Council Chief’s Son Strangled To Death By His Mother
- Kareena Kapoor Spotted Fully Drunk and Shouted on Her Driver! | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- Bugatti Divo Walkaround Part I