A man wielding a stolen samurai sword tried to break into Taiwan’s presidential palace and wounded a military policeman who stopped him.
- Next story The Brexit banking jobs battle: Frankfurt vs Dublin
- Previous story ‘Terrorism will never defeat us’ – Germany’s Merkel
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall