Syrian premium chocolate maker company Ghraoui became synonymous with the finest gourmet chocolates anywhere in the world before war decimated their business. Fourth generation head of Ghraoui, Bassam S. Ghraoui is starting anew in Hungary with the opening their boutique in the heart of Budapest and launching two factories. Alex Goldsmith reports.
- Next story Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel Diwali Bash
- Previous story KJ George inspects potholes repair work late night
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana