New Delhi, Feb 12 (ANI): Consumer Price Index (CPI) inflation for the month of January stood at 5.07 percent, down from 5.21 percent in December 2017. As per data released by the Central Statistics...
- January CPI inflation at 5.07%; IIP sees 7.1% surge
- Rahul Gandhi seeks apology from RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat over his “Army” remark
- “My family is safe because of him”, says son of fallen soldier Subedar Madan Lal Choudhary
- CM Naidu holds review meeting over Polavaram Irrigation Project
- Watch: Last rites of fallen soldier Subedar Madan Lal Choudhary performed