President Donald Trump on Thursday tapped Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to become head of the U.S. central bank, promoting a soft-spoken centrist to replace Janet Yellen when her term expires in February. Rough...
- Nissan holds fire on replacing detained chief Ghosn
- UK’s May reschedules crucial Brexit vote for mid-January
- Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Paramilitary trained dog show enthralls visitors at Delhi’s Pet Fed
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Only option left is to go to SC against judgment, says Sajjan Kumar’s lawyer