President Donald Trump on Thursday tapped Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell to become head of the U.S. central bank, promoting a soft-spoken centrist to replace Janet Yellen when her term expires in February. Rough...
- Tripura Election 2018: Polling begins for 59 out of 60 seats
- Voters demand govt that can push for development in the state
- Watch: Elephant plays mouth organ at temple elephants’ rejuvenation camp
- Mexican military helicopter crash kills 13 on ground
- CBI conducts searches at PNB branch in Mumbai along with accused
Subscribe to News via Email