Retired Marine General John Kelly, President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee for Department of Homeland Security Secretary, says it’s not appropriate for religion to be a basis for U.S. counter-terrorism policy. Rough Cut (no reporter narration)....
- Religion not ‘appropriate’ to be basis for U.S. counterterrorism -Kelly
- Will Trump pull the trigger on new gun policies?
- Brazil deploys 200 new guards after jail massacres
- Victim’s brother calls Roof’s death sentence a ‘very hollow victory’
- Jury condemns Dylann Roof to death for South Carolina church massacre