Australia’s Home Affairs Minister, Peter Dutton has said there would be no special treatment afforded to Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun but said Australia would work with the United Nations. Rough cut – no reporter narration....
- “No special treatment” says Australia but plans to work with UN in al-Qunun case
- Trump demands wall, says border ‘crisis’ hurts all Americans
- Australian Foreign Minister attends friendly football match for women empowerment in Delhi
- Obama gives baby New Year’s blessing
- 2 arrested with pangolin worth Rs 40 lakh in Maharashtra’s Thane