President Donald Trump on Tuesday endorsed Republican legislation to replace the Obamacare healthcare law but the measure faced a rebellion by conservative groups and lawmakers, complicating its chances for passage in the U.S. Congress....
- Conservatives rebel against Trump-backed Republican healthcare plan
- Fight IS, start ‘revolution’: Why foreigners join Syria Kurds
- ‘I’m happy to have Sergio Ramos,’ says Zidane after Real win through
- Panama ex-dictator Noriega in critical condition after brain surgery
- South African artist, 81, keeps Ndebele traditions alive