New Delhi, Jun 22 (ANI): Smartworks unveiled its new facility in Hyderabad’s Hitech City, after announcing their expansion only recently, taking its total footprint in India over 1 million sq. ft. Smartworks, known as India’s largest provider of tailor-made, flexible workspaces which generate maximum output from any employee through comfort and care. In a first of its kind move in the shared office industry, Smartworks stationed the much talked about ‘Made in India’ human robot ‘Mitra’ at its facility. The humanoid is said to undertake the job of streamlining visitor management system, allowing the workspace to do away with paperwork and enforce a more environment friendly approach. Smartworks’ newest center boasts of 86,000 sq. ft. and a seating capacity of 1700 seats. With the launch of its Hyderabad facility, Smartworks took its total number of centers in India to 15 in metro cities- Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad. Smartworks’ Hyderabad center was 70 percent pre-booked by eight companies. As part of the launch, Smartworks will be organising a session on ‘Entrepreneurship and Innovation’ on June 23.
- Tailor-made workspace provider, Smartworks deploys human robot ‘Mitra’ at latest Hyderabad facility
- Highly anxious people better at taking risky decisions
- Fans in shock after Croatia crush Argentina 3-0
- Canadian MP breastfeeds during questions period
- Poland promises more aggressive approach against Colombia