New Delhi, Oct 17 (ANI): Shia Waqf Board chairman Waseem Rizvi, on Tuesday, voiced his opinion on the ongoing Taj Mahal controversy and said the historic monument was built by an emperor for his beloved and it is not a place of worship for the Muslims. The Shia Waqf Board chairman also accused the majority of the Mughal rulers of being ‘Aiyaash’ and the ones who ruined the rich culture of India.
- Next story 80 shanties gutted in fire near Batla House
- Previous story 19-Year-Old Indian Origin Son Of Deaf Parents Is UK’s Youngest Millionaire
- Putin experiences technical problems while voting for Moscow mayor
- Pence echoes Trump’s assertion that column is national security issue
- Tour champion Thomas signs new deal with Team Sky
- Russians protest pension reform despite Putin consessions
- Opposition doesn’t have any agenda, only believe in ‘Modi roko abhiyan’: Prakash Javadekar