New Delhi, Oct 17 (ANI): Shia Waqf Board chairman Waseem Rizvi, on Tuesday, voiced his opinion on the ongoing Taj Mahal controversy and said the historic monument was built by an emperor for his beloved and it is not a place of worship for the Muslims. The Shia Waqf Board chairman also accused the majority of the Mughal rulers of being ‘Aiyaash’ and the ones who ruined the rich culture of India.
- Next story 80 shanties gutted in fire near Batla House
- Previous story 19-Year-Old Indian Origin Son Of Deaf Parents Is UK’s Youngest Millionaire
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana