New Delhi, Oct 17 (ANI): Shia Waqf Board chairman Waseem Rizvi, on Tuesday, voiced his opinion on the ongoing Taj Mahal controversy and said the historic monument was built by an emperor for his beloved and it is not a place of worship for the Muslims. The Shia Waqf Board chairman also accused the majority of the Mughal rulers of being ‘Aiyaash’ and the ones who ruined the rich culture of India.
- Next story 80 shanties gutted in fire near Batla House
- Previous story 19-Year-Old Indian Origin Son Of Deaf Parents Is UK’s Youngest Millionaire
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms