Rampur (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 17 (ANI): Samajwadi Party’s veteran leader Azam Khan, on Tuesday, jumped in the ongoing controversy over the Taj Mahal and described Rashtrapati Bhavan as a symbol of slavery. The Samajwadi party leader said that buildings and monuments constructed in India by past rulers should be destroyed.
- Next story YSRCP workers join TDP as MP Butta Renuka extends her support
- Previous story B-Town all praise for Aamir’s ‘Secret Superstar’
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana