Rampur (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 17 (ANI): Samajwadi Party’s veteran leader Azam Khan, on Tuesday, jumped in the ongoing controversy over the Taj Mahal and described Rashtrapati Bhavan as a symbol of slavery. The Samajwadi party leader said that buildings and monuments constructed in India by past rulers should be destroyed.
- Taj Mahal controversy: Azam Khan terms Rashtrapati Bhavan, Lal Qila as ‘symbol of slavery’, demands demolition
- B-Town all praise for Aamir’s ‘Secret Superstar’
- Aamir Khan hosts special screening of ‘Secret Superstar’
- Islamic State defeated in their Syrian capital Raqqa
- Watch: BJP Chief Amit Shah leads ‘Janaraksha Yatra’