Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 16 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party MLA Sangeet Som, while addressing a gathering in Uttar Pradesh’s Meerut, said that creator of Taj Mahal Shahjahan, who imprisoned his father, was a traitor and wanted to wipe out Hindus and it is saddening that some people feel sad when Taj Mahal was removed from historical places. “Many were sad when Taj Mahal was removed from historical places. What history? Its creator wanted to wipe out Hindus,” he said. Som added that the BJP is now trying to wipe out names of famous Mughal leaders like Akbar, Aurangzeb, Babur and more. In the recent tourism booklet released by the Uttar Pradesh government, the Taj Mahal was not included in the list and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also stated that the Taj does not reflect Indian culture.
- Next story Fatima Sana Shaikh trolled again, this time for ‘shameless selfie’
- Previous story Rina Dhaka, Ashish & Soni, Suneet Varma close AIFW SS’18 with spectacular grand finale
- Kangana Ranaut on CDR scam: Investigate first before making assumptions
- Farmers protest against state Government over pension & fair price
- Drugs worth Rs 60 lakh seized from Nigerian woman
- China is building helipads & airports at our borders in Doklam but PM Modi is silent: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi takes a break at Indira Canteen after roadshow in Karnataka’s Hassan