Agra (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 26 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath while addressing a gathering in Agra, said that the onus of the Taj Mahal’s security and preservation lies on the shoulders of the nation’s people. Adityanath said the marvel structure plays a major role for the economy of the city, thus everyone should come forward to preserve and secure the historical monument.
- Next story Nepal SC orders Election Commission to provide separate ballots for upcoming polls
- Previous story Northeast students in Delhi and Mumbai organized their annual sports meet
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour