New Delhi, Nov 01 (ANI): Central Vigilance Commissioner K. V. Chowdary, on Wednesday, said that majority of private sector is being involved in corruption, which is a concern. Chowdary said that in most of the cases, even some government officials, compromises with the people over corruption matters. He said that the purpose of observing Vigilance Awareness Week is to educate the public at large about the corruption related practices and also educating them how to report about it. The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has been observing Vigilance Awareness Week from 30th October to 4th November.
- Taking necessary steps to curb private sector corruption: Vigilance Commissioner
- Trump says would consider sending New York attacker “to Gitmo”
- German postal service introduces robots for help with deliveries
- German postal workers get a helping hand from a rolling robot
- There Is No Discrimination In Golf- Mukesh Kumar