Bhavnagar (Gujarat), Oct 22 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Sunday, asserted that the ferry service will not be limited to Ghogha and Dahej, but will be expanded to other areas such as Ajira, Pipavav, Jafrabad and Daman and Diu. The PM asserted that the State Government is drafting plans to take the service beyond Surat, up to Haijira and Mumbai. He added that preliminary talks are underway to expand the service till Rann of Kutch. PM Modi was addressing a gathering after launching the RO-RO service in Ghogha.
- Next story Gujarat’s maritime development a ‘model’ for entire nation: PM Modi
- Previous story Protests against Pakistan in PoK’s Muzaffarabad
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France