New Delhi, Oct 16 (ANI): Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, who have been acquitted the murder case of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, are likely to walk out from Dasna Jail after 3 pm on Monday. The couple was acquitted by the Allahabad High Court last Thursday. While their stay at the jail, the couple gave their assistance to the hospital’s clinic and also refused to take remuneration. Jailor of Dasna Jail said that Talwars will continue to visit the jail periodically so that medical assistance provided by them to inmates can continue. The couple was supposed to be released from the jail last Friday, but the jail authorities did not receive the court’s order on time which led to the delay.
- Previous story Teni ne Khatam kar Di Deal | Dil Se Dil Tak latest Episode On Location | 16th oct 2017
- Talwar couple to walk out of jail by noon today
- Teni ne Khatam kar Di Deal | Dil Se Dil Tak latest Episode On Location | 16th oct 2017
- Naseeruddin Shah talked About His Connect With Shakespeare
- WWE smashes cultural taboos by signing first Arab woman perfomer
- Two dead after fires blaze across northwest Spain