The Allahabad High Court has overturned a CBI court verdict in the sensational Aarushi Talwar murder case, acquitting her dentist parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar of the charges of murdering their daughter and domestic help Hemraj. The High Court says the CBI had failed to prove “guilt beyond reasonable doubt”.
- Previous story Amruta Khanvilkar and Sai Tamhankar During Screening Of Movie “Solo” Marathi Actress Malayalam Movie 2017
- Talwars Acquitted In Daughter Aarushi’s Murder Case
- Amruta Khanvilkar and Sai Tamhankar During Screening Of Movie “Solo” Marathi Actress Malayalam Movie 2017
- Mazhya Navryachi Bayko 10th October 2017 Episode Highlights Radhika’s Presentation Zee Marathi Serial
- Raju Bhati Upgrades His Bronze Medal Into A Gold Medal
- Mulayam Singh Yadav spoke on occasion of death anniversary of Ram Manohar Lohia