The Allahabad High Court has overturned a CBI court verdict in the sensational Aarushi Talwar murder case, acquitting her dentist parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar of the charges of murdering their daughter and domestic help Hemraj. The High Court says the CBI had failed to prove “guilt beyond reasonable doubt”.
- Next story The mechanical hero behind North Korea’s nukes
- Previous story Amruta Khanvilkar and Sai Tamhankar During Screening Of Movie “Solo” Marathi Actress Malayalam Movie 2017
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh