Hyderabad (Telangana), Apr 21 (ANI): The ‘Baahubali’ fame actress Tamannah Bhatia loves the way Rana Daggubati suits up and she find him one the best-dressed man. Tamannah and Daggubati, who are gearing up for the release of ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, were yesterday spotted at the launch of H and M store in Hyderabad. On a related note, ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’, the second installment of the franchise, is all set to hit the theaters on April 28.
- Next story ‘Baahubali 2’ to have lot more drama, grandeur: Rana Daggubati
- Previous story Husband of Jayalalithaa’s niece launches new political outfit
- Truckload of cookers with Congress leader’s photos allegedly meant for voter appeasement seized
- CM N Chandrababu Naidu lays foundation for new bus plant of Ashok Leyland
- All the schools of Bhubaneswar & Cuttack will be digitally equipped: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Bihar clashes: People of different religion join hands in ‘Sadbhavana Yatra’ to spread message of peace
- CM Shivraj Singh loosens purse strings to educate labourers’ kids