Target said it will report a spike in sales the first time in five quarters sending its shares up and pushing retail stocks higher in early trading. Elly Park reports.
- Next story DGP Denies Charges, Tables Turn On Dig Roopa In Sasikala Case\
- Previous story Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies at 61
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1