U.S. President Donald Trump called the tax bill a ‘historic victory’, moments before the U.S. House of Representatives gave final approval Wednesday to the the biggest overhaul of the U.S. tax code in 30 years, sending a sweeping $1.5 trillion bill to President Donald Trump for his signature. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Last piece of Amtrak wreckage removed from Washington highway
- Previous story Priyanka Chopra comes out in support of ‘Padmavati’
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh