New Delhi, Aug 28 (ANI): Taylor Swift fans rejoice! The American pop sensation has released her new single ‘Look What You Made Me Do,’ the first single from Swift’s long-awaited and highly anticipated 6th studio album, ‘Reputation’ at the Video Music Awards 2017. The country singer turned pop star debuted the tongue-in-cheek video during the MTV Music Video Awards in Los Angeles. The 27-year-old singer also shared the song on her Twitter page. The track has broken the day-one spotify record with eight million streams surpassing the 6.9 million streams set by Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape of You’. The lyric video for the upbeat tune amassed a record-breaking more than 19 million views in its first 24 hours on YouTube, marking Swift’s biggest debut since 2015’s ‘Bad Blood.’ The album ‘Reputation’ will be out globally on November 10, 2017.
- Taylor Swift drops new single at VMA’s 2017
- Watch: Sanjay Dutt, Shankar Mahadevan visit Lalbaugcha, seek Bappa’s blessings
- Haryana CM appeals for peace, warns people against any anti-social activity
- CM Chandrababu Naidu compares Jagan Mohan Reddy with Dera Chief, says he is threatening the system
- Shivraj Chouhan awards Rs. 50,000 to constable who saved 400 children