Washington (USA), Aug 10 (ANI): Taylor Swift’s mother Andrea Swift, on Wednesday, attended her daughter’s groping trial against former DJ David Mueller, who was accused of sexually assaulting the singer. While testifying against him in the Denver Federal Court, Andrea Swift reportedly broke down in tears, reports E ! Online. “I knew what happened, I heard it from her, I heard it from my daughter’s mouth. He sexually assaulted her, right there, that guy,” Swift’s mother said, pointing at Mueller. “I was upset to the point where I wanted to vomit and cry at the same time,” Andrea said about hearing about the encounter, adding, “We felt it was imperative to let his employers know what happened.” For the unversed, the 55-year-old former DJ was accused by Swift, of reaching under her dress and grabbing her butt while they posed backstage in 2013. Mueller denied the charges, accusing Swift of fabricating the story, and sued the pop star for three million USD in damages. The allegations, he said, had made him lose his job. She countersued him for assault and battery. Swift has been attending the trial proceeding that began this week over both lawsuits. On Wednesday, she could be seen sitting relaxed next to her mother, taking notes, and sharing them with her mother and lawyer.
- Next story EAM Sushma Swaraj arrives in Kathmandu for BIMSTEC summit
- Previous story EAM Swaraj holds talks with Nepal PM Sher Bahadur Deuba
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi