Hyderabad, Aug 20 (ANI): : Amid the ongoing verbal war between Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and YSR Congress Party chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy, Telugu Desam Party’s Konakalla Narayana Rao along with MP S Kesineni Nani met Chief Electoral Officer Bhanwar Lal on Sunday. The MPs requested the election commission officer to take strict actions the YSR Congress chief for his recent provoking statements against CM Naidu. Giving details of the meeting, MP Kesineni Nani said Reddy has given some provoking statements against CM Naidu on a large gathering, which is highly condemnable. The duo is simultaneously campaigning in the town for their candidates for upcoming Nandyal by-elections.
- TDP MPs ask Chief Electoral Officer to take action against Jaganmohan Reddy’s provoking statement
- FIFA U-17 World Cup Trophy kept for display at India Gate
- Trump has made long-awaited decision on Afghanistan
- Racing to ‘catch’ a U.S. spy plane
- South Africa grants immunity to Grace Mugabe despite assault claim