Vidisha (Madhya Pradesh), Feb 09 (ANI): In an initiative to support underprivileged girls, a group of teachers from a government school in Madhya Pradesh conducted wedding ceremony for an underprivileged girl. Speaking over the ceremony, the teacher said that they had been saving money from their salaries to support the wedding ceremony of the girl. While taking forward the initiative of Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao they also said they will continue to take up similar initiatives in future. This is a social campaign by the Government of India that aims to generate awareness and improve the efficiency of welfare services intended for girls.
- Next story Watch: Justice Antony Dominic sworn-in as new Chief Justice of Kerala High Court
- Previous story Parents protest outside Carmel Primary School over alleged molestation with class-2 student
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot