While the Indian team had won their last encounter against Pakistan 3-1, there were areas to work upon. Going into Super 4 and playing the defending champions South Korea, Indian team has watched their last match to improve upon their mistakes before Wednesday’s match.
- Team Has Watched Their Mistakes Ahead Of The Korea Match –Harmanpreet
- Man Sues Vastu Agency When It Fails To Bring Him Good Luck
- Preparations complete of Grand Diwali on the banks of Sarayu river in Ayodhya
- Indian Team Launch Sundeep Misra’s ‘The Mohammed Of Benares’
- Against Korea We Can Win- Ashok Dhyanchand