Lawyers from Facebook, Twitter, and Google started two days of hearings on how Russia allegedly used their services to try to sway the 2016 U.S. elections. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Apple could drop Qualcomm
- Previous story Virginia Madsen calls on Hollywood men to share abuse experiences
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh