The Nasdaq rose to hit another record. But as Fred Katayama reports, falling healthcare stocks capped the advance by the Dow and S&P 500.
- Next story Trump scraps key Obamacare subsidies, urges Democrats to fix ‘broken mess’
- Previous story Wells Fargo misses on revenue, BofA’s profit rises
- Eyewitness narrates Alwar lynching incident
- ITBP adopts school to provide education to students of Naxal affected area
- Rahul Gandhi authorised to form campaign committee, take decision on alliances: Congress
- Rahul Gandhi would be the only face projected in LS Polls: Congress
- Pakistani intruder gunned down by BSF in Kathua