The Nasdaq rose to hit another record. But as Fred Katayama reports, falling healthcare stocks capped the advance by the Dow and S&P 500.
- Next story Trump scraps key Obamacare subsidies, urges Democrats to fix ‘broken mess’
- Previous story Wells Fargo misses on revenue, BofA’s profit rises
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms