Telangana, Oct 27 (ANI): Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao participated in Business Advisory Committee (BAC) for the forthcoming session of State Legislature, terming the ensuing session as ‘very important one’. The Chief Minister urged his Cabinet Ministers as well as officials to be well prepared to answer all the questions raised by the legislators. During the meeting, CM Rao recalled the spree of development and welfare activities launched by the government and said the Treasury Benches should use the session as a platform to effectively take the government’s achievements to the people. Earlier, CM K. Chandrashekhar Rao has agreed to release water from Sriram Sagar Project for Nizam Sagar, Singur, Ghanpur Anicut, Gutpa, Ali Sagar, Laxmi Canal, and SRSP Ayucut. Addressing the delegates, he said with this water, the farmers can grow the second crop and public representatives should ensure that there is no problem while diverting the water to the farmlands.
- Next story French Minister of Armed Forces Florence Parly meets Nirmala Sitharaman, accorded with guard of honor
- Previous story Senior journalist Vinod Verma arrested for allegedly blackmailing Chhattisgarh Minister
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh