Hyderabad (Telangana), Oct 28 (ANI): The Telangana Government allotted 100-acre land for an upcoming rail and metro coach factory, proposed to be set up by Hyderabad-based Medha Servo Drives Private Limited, with an estimated investment of Rs. 800 crores. Minister for Industries K.T Rama Rao attended MoU signing ceremony with Medha Servo Drives at Hyderabad. While speaking at the event, KT Rama Rao said though Telangana was promised a Rail Coach Factory within six months of its formation in the Andhra Pradesh State Reorganisation Act 2014, it has never become a reality in spite of frequent appeals to the central government. Medha Servo Drives is the largest propulsion equipment supplier to Indian Railways that will be setting up Rail or Metro Coach Factory. About 100 acres of land has been allocated through TSIIC at Kondakal to Medha Servo Drives Rail/Metro Coach Factory.
- Next story Gauri Khan’s Night Party 2017 | Suhana, Malaika, Sussanne | Cirque Le Soir Club In Mumbai.
- Previous story GRS workers submit memorandum to Dharmendra Pradhan over police lathicharge
- Eyewitness narrates Alwar lynching incident
- ITBP adopts school to provide education to students of Naxal affected area
- Rahul Gandhi authorised to form campaign committee, take decision on alliances: Congress
- Rahul Gandhi would be the only face projected in LS Polls: Congress
- Pakistani intruder gunned down by BSF in Kathua