Telangana (Hyderabad), July 22 (ANI): The Telangana Education Department has passed a new order giving a relief to primary school kids. The government has decided to restrict the weight of school bags to only five kg. The faculties have welcomed this order saying this is for the betterment of the students’ health. Principal of one of the government schools Manjulatha Narra said both private and government schools should follow this order. A primary school teacher, Naina, said sometimes the bag weighs more than the student making it difficult for them to carry it. However, the order is applicable only to state board schools, which make use of textbooks prescribed by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT).
- Telangana Government reduces kids burden, restricts school bags weight to 5 kg
- Unknown Assailants Thrash Cricketer Parvinder Awana
- Sunny Leone & Hubby Daniel Weber Adopt Baby Girl Name Nisha Kaur Weber
- One pontoon bridge connects Mosul’s shattered halves
- Kaavad Pilgrims DJ Music Creates Communal Unrest