Telangana (Hyderabad), July 22 (ANI): The Telangana Education Department has passed a new order giving a relief to primary school kids. The government has decided to restrict the weight of school bags to only five kg. The faculties have welcomed this order saying this is for the betterment of the students’ health. Principal of one of the government schools Manjulatha Narra said both private and government schools should follow this order. A primary school teacher, Naina, said sometimes the bag weighs more than the student making it difficult for them to carry it. However, the order is applicable only to state board schools, which make use of textbooks prescribed by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT).
- Next story 33 Tribal Sand Cooperative established to help tribal community: K.T. Rama Rao
- Previous story Unknown Assailants Thrash Cricketer Parvinder Awana
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured