Hyderabad, June 13 (ANI): Speaking about the government’s policies for farmers in the state, Telangana Agriculture Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy on Tuesday said that Rs. 5,755 crores have been sanctioned for the farming sector for the year 2017-18. While addressing a press conference, Reddy said that Rs 4000 crores will be soon released for weaving of the loan of farmers. Reddy also said that as weather forecast is in favour, the government is expecting production of minimum 91 lakh tons of food grains.
- Telangana Govt. sanctions Rs. 5,755 crores for farming sector
- 2017 Tony Awards BEST MOMENTS 71st Tony Awards Host Kevin Spacey
- 2017 Tony Awards BEST DRESSED Red Carpet Scarlett Johansson, Chrissy Teigen
- Amitabh Bachchan ANGRY ON Sonam Kapoor, Sonam Says Sorry
- Katrina Kaif LEAKS Ranbir Kapoor and Her DANCE Video and it is Cute!