Hyderabad, Jan 12 (ANI): Telangana Urban Development and IT Minister K T Rama Rao on Thursday lauded the strength of demographic dividend which the nation is blessed with and said that population was a challenge for the society in the past but it is now looked as boon. He also said that the youngsters are about 65 percent of the country and in the past population was a challenge but today we see it as a huge human resource which no other country has.
- Next story Tata Sons name Natarajan Chandrasekaran as new group chairman
- Previous story Energy crisis leaves Gaza with barely four hours of power a day
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1