Hyderabad (Telangana), July 26 (ANI): Telangana Information Technology Minister KT Rama Rao slammed Congress leader Jairam Ramesh and demanded an apology for indulging in corruption activities. Ramesh had alleged that orders for cars worth a few hundred crores were placed from two companies owned by Rao and NDA’s vice-presidential candidate Venkaiah Naidu’s son in contravention of rules in 2014. Condemning Ramesh’s statement, KTR said the Congress leader should mind his words before making any statements.
- Next story Telangana CM felicitates Indian Women’s Cricket Team captain Mithali Raj, coach Murthy
- Previous story Darjeeling unrest: 3 including 2 policemen injured in fresh violence
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus