Hyderabad (Telangana), July 26 (ANI): Telangana Information Technology Minister KT Rama Rao slammed Congress leader Jairam Ramesh and demanded an apology for indulging in corruption activities. Ramesh had alleged that orders for cars worth a few hundred crores were placed from two companies owned by Rao and NDA’s vice-presidential candidate Venkaiah Naidu’s son in contravention of rules in 2014. Condemning Ramesh’s statement, KTR said the Congress leader should mind his words before making any statements.
- Telangana IT minister slams Congress over corruption allegations
- Darjeeling unrest: 3 including 2 policemen injured in fresh violence
- Boko Haram militants release hostage video
- Ramdas Athawale-Include Economically Weak Families In Reservation Strata
- Public Review Of Shentimental Marathi Movie 2017 Ashok Saraf , Vikas Patil and Upendra Limaye