Hyderabad, Dec 30 (ANI): After Telangana was awarded for ‘Ease of Doing Business’ for the third time, an annual round up was held in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) office during which officials discussed about achievements and programmes led by the organisation. GHMC Mayor Bonthu Rammohan and Commissioner Janardhan Reddy were part of the meeting.
- Next story Watch: Man jumps in front of UP CM Yogi Adityanath’s convoy
- Previous story Alcohol ban fades away New Year celebrations in Bihar
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri