Hyderabad (Telangana), July 15 (ANI): Telangana Minister of Urban Development, Industry, Handlooms & Textiles, Mining, Information Technology & NRI Affairs, KT Rama Rao (KTR), along with Deputy Speaker Padma Devender Reddy, jointly inaugurated a seminar on the Indian Air Force- Industry Seminar on Friday. The event based on theme ‘’Indigenization of Military Avionics’ aimed at discovering business opportunities with Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across the state. During the programme held at Hotel ITC Kakatiya, Begumpet, Minister KTR checked out components and stalls put on display. KTR also laid the foundation stone for ‘We-Hub Centre of Excellence for Innovation and Incubation’ at Nandigama, Patancheru later.
- Next story No information about soldier Zahoor Ahmad joining militants ranks: Lt. General Sandhu
- Previous story Tral encounter: They are looking like foreign terrorists, must be Jaish, says J&K DGP
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’