Hyderabad (Telangana), July 15 (ANI): Telangana Minister of Urban Development, Industry, Handlooms & Textiles, Mining, Information Technology & NRI Affairs, KT Rama Rao (KTR), along with Deputy Speaker Padma Devender Reddy, jointly inaugurated a seminar on the Indian Air Force- Industry Seminar on Friday. The event based on theme ‘’Indigenization of Military Avionics’ aimed at discovering business opportunities with Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across the state. During the programme held at Hotel ITC Kakatiya, Begumpet, Minister KTR checked out components and stalls put on display. KTR also laid the foundation stone for ‘We-Hub Centre of Excellence for Innovation and Incubation’ at Nandigama, Patancheru later.
- Previous story Tral encounter: They are looking like foreign terrorists, must be Jaish, says J&K DGP
- Telangana Minister KTR, Dy. Speaker inaugurate Air Force- Industry Seminar
- Tral encounter: They are looking like foreign terrorists, must be Jaish, says J&K DGP
- Amateur videos show aftermath of airstrikes in Ain Tarma, Syria
- Saree or no Saree?: Kalki Koechlin’s Sabyasachi outfit turns heads at IIFA Green Carpet
- Villagers risk lives by crossing river without bridge