Guwahati (Assam), July 02 (ANI): Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Member of Parliament (MP) K. Kavitha held talks with Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal and sought his support for the formation of a National Turmeric Board, on Saturday. Earlier this year, the Centre had rejected a proposal for establishment of the board.
- Next story Trump praises veterans, hits out at media at Kennedy Center event
- Previous story Akshay Kumar sets out on ‘brand new journey’ for ‘Gold’
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’