Guwahati (Assam), July 02 (ANI): Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Member of Parliament (MP) K. Kavitha held talks with Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal and sought his support for the formation of a National Turmeric Board, on Saturday. Earlier this year, the Centre had rejected a proposal for establishment of the board.
- Telangana MP K. Kavitha seeks Assam Govt.’s support for forming National Turmeric Board
- Akshay Kumar sets out on ‘brand new journey’ for ‘Gold’
- Jet Airways top official Avneet Singh Bedi arrested in land grabbing case
- Due to heavy rains, Many vehicles and people swept away on road in strong downstream of flooding
- Weekahead: summit’s up in Hamburg