Kamareddy (Telangana), Dec 02 (ANI): Launching an attack on Congress, BJP president Amit Shah in an election rally said that if the elections in Telangana would have been conducted along with the Lok Sabha elections in next year, then a lot of money of the people would have been saved. He also said that the elections were preponed as the opposition was scared that they might lose the elections because of Narendra Modi’s popularity. He also said that if BJP comes to power in the state then it would celebrate Hyderabad Day every year on September 17. Meanwhile, he said that all the parties together, whether Congress or Communist cannot do any good for Telangana.
- Previous story Hockey World Cup 2018: Indian fans flock to Kalinga Stadium to witness India vs Belgium
- Telangana polls: Opposition is scared of PM Modi’s popularity, says Amit Shah
- Hockey World Cup 2018: Indian fans flock to Kalinga Stadium to witness India vs Belgium
- Environment of intolerance created by BJP will be finished by Congress: Jyotiraditya Scindia
- We’ve received reports that in strong rooms CCTVs were switched off: Jyotiraditya Scindia
- Telangana polls: Congress, TDP, TRS support terrorism & Naxalism, says CM Yogi