Hyderabad (Telangana), July 09 (ANI): Union Minister of State (MoS) for Minority Affairs (Independent Charge), Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, on Saturday inaugurated the Annual SCAs (State Channelising Agencies) Conference of the National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC) in Hyderabad. During the event, Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Mahmood Ali showered praises on Naqvi, saying that the latter always responded positively to the need of state residents. “He (Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi) is a good person and answers his own call and responds immediately. He listens to us and tries to solve our problems. We completed three years and our CM is very secular. Our relation with the Centre are good,” Mahmood Ali asserted. Union Minister Naqvi, while addressing a gathering during the programme, called for ensuring that Government-led schemes reach the public. MoS for Labour and Employment (Independent Charge), Bandaru Dattatreya, also attended the event. At the event, Kaamyabiyan, a compilation of success stories of the beneficiaries of NMDFC schemes, was released. As part of the programme, a MoU was inked between Ministry of Minority Affairs and National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation for the year 2017-18.
- Telangana shares cordial relations with Centre: Deputy CM Mahmood Ali
- Salman Khan finally joins ‘Judwaa 2’ cast to shoot for his cameo
- Revealed! Shah Rukh Khan plays a guide in ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’
- Ballabhgarh lynching: Main accused sent to 2-day police remand
- Inflation elusive, but central bankers getting twitchy