Hyderabad, Nov 01 (ANI): Telangana Chief Minister KCR said a new policy on sale and purchase of the agriculture lands would be introduced soon so that no one ever needs to pay a rupee and run from pillar to post around the offices. KCR said a statewide land purification programme would be completed by December 31 and new passbooks would be issued from next year. He wanted sanction of loans and other banking transactions, services be done based on the new records in farmer friendly atmosphere. CM KCR also held a meeting with the state-level bankers and officials from agriculture department. He suggested that henceforth there was no need to mortgage passbooks with the banks as is done now for raising loans, . Since waiver of farmers’ loans has taken place all over the states, the banks should give letters to farmers stating that their loans have been cleared. CM KCR has also instructed the officials concerned to take measures to name Metro Railway Station at Moosapet Y Junction as Ambedkar Junction Metro station.
- Next story Hardship, devastation, thousands stranded after floods hit Chennai
- Previous story KTR wants cotton farmers to get optimum price for their produce
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine